BLOOD: The Last Vampire Theatrical Trailer 2


Peep the 2nd Theatrical Trailer for the live-action BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE [IMDB] - adapted from the manga x 2000-anime from Production I.G. starring South Korean actress Jeon Ji-hyun (named "Gianna Jun" for this celluloid-outing) as the titular heroine "Saya" - who is a "halfing" (born to a human father and a vampire mother) and her job? To hunt and kill demons. [More details in my earlier post].

[MORE]


I shan't quibble much about the English I'm hearing from the trailer, and hope that the subtilities and shadow-play of the anime comes through ... Directed by Chris Nahon (Kiss Of The Dragon) with action sequences choreographed by Corey Yuen - somehow the explosions here seem to mock my hopes somewhat :p

The movie's website @ lastblood.asmik-ace.co.jp is now updated with a trailer and some nifty (but mundane) stills - which I have mirrored here, as well as a May 29th premiere date. Will I watch it? Perhaps if I have the chance, altho my main question would have to be: "Whose making the toys?" ~ heh.



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK