Boy Germs Issue #1 by Hello, Brute

Once upon a time, I had wanted to self-publish a fanzine/zine. It was at the height of my addiction passion for trading cards and comics. And in some warped-fact, I actually did publish 3 "issues" (primarily A3-sized double-zeroxed pages folded = 4 pages) and were given out free to "customers" who popped by my Sunday flea-market stall (at The Substation). Decades have since passed, and the notion has not died, actually - especially the notion of self-publishing, in an era of D.I.Y.s ... but no, this is not a post about me, but actually about another zine = published by Hello, Brute!

Boy Germs Issue #1 is Jon Knox's first self-published zine - which features random drawings and sketches by himself, and are completely handmade, printed and saddle-stitched in his studio (as all zines should be :p). Priced at US$5-per - the 18-pager 5.5" x 8.5" black and white zine is limited to a numberd edition of 100. CLICK THRU to peep more page-pics or do direct to shop.hellobrute.com to order yours. *I Have*



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK