Festival Flea Market @ The Substation, Singapore (Apr 12)

To celebrate the launch of the 22nd Singapore International Film Festival [www] a pre-festival event in the form of a Festival Flea Market [facebook] will be held on April 12th 2009 (11:30am-7pm) @ The Substation, Singapore (www / 45 Armenian Street). On Sale will be film memorabilia, DVDs, movie posters, merchandise, toys and all things movie-related! (I'm interested to see what type of "toys" will be available tho).

For budding entrepreneurs - you can even rent a booth - by registering through The Substation Box Office: Tel: 63377 800 or email: chris@substation.org. Limited space available. Rental is $20 per booth for the day. (I'm sorta interested to hawk my wares, altho I've not attended the film fest for the past few years - but I heart me flea-markets :p)

Funds raised will support The Substation's Moving Images programme and the Singapore International Film Festival.

(cheers for the headsup, Pam!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK