G.I. Joe - RECON at Waypoint 12 with Timber: 12-inch Figure Environment by Sideshow Toy

And the next G.I.Joe 1/6th-scale product coming from Sideshow Toys is ... "Timber" - Snake-Eye's dog! Well, specifically Timber is "officially" apart of the G.I. Joe - RECON at Waypoint 12 with Timber - 12-inch Figure Environment [via].

Well, a diorama is always welcomed in my book (and I've since learnt not to think or say: "I can build one myself" - becoz that evidently never quite happens LOL). And this "non-descript" wall / corner / crevice could actually be of use for any particular environ or era, innit? Just hope the wolf-hound is larger than what the teaser-image shows actually, becoz he's quite the pup, innit? heh.

Source: Sideshow Toy (e-newsletter)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK