KFC x DKE

L.A-based DKE Toys Toys Distribution is a distributor for various designer toys in the U.S.A. [profile] - and with every toy-list / solicitation emailer they send out, the DKE header-logo is up for interpretation by a variety of artists and creators.

This KFC-themed one by plush-makers Purple Flavor is my current fav. I've not met Dov Kelemer (head-honcho of DKE) personally, so I'm not too sure of that's him with a beard up on the billboard - but the interview with Dov on Vinyl Pulse shows me otherwise. heh.

FYI: I usually have a mix of Crispy and Original. heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK