Twitter for Jakuan of 360 Toy Group @ Rebel, Singapore (Mar 21)

UPDATED: CLICK THRU for consolidated Tweets from yours truly, when I was down for the set-up of the Jakuan x 360 Toy Group Retrospective @ Rebel Boutique Club Singapore, March 21st 2009 [tragged].

FYI: My on-site Twittering stopped when I begun to interview The Man :)

/// TWEET-BEGINS ///

# In the midst of settng up the jakuan retrospective @ rebel nw... 4:01 PM

# If u cld see the 360 toygroup toy awesomeness around me nw! Sweet nirvana... 4:02 PM

# Jakuan be teh Coolest cat ive met. Nuff said. 4:04 PM

# 5 kaws chum and 1 droolng toyblogger fan. Shld be a movie. 4:06 PM

# 5 nosferatu and 1 itchy fingerd toybloggr - is the sequel. 4:08 PM

# Nosferatu camos n handdrawn wil be made available on site. Online sales pendng. No confirmatn on tt as yet tho. 4:38 PM

# 5 handmade 12 inch street fashion figs on show. Not for sale yo! 4:39 PM

# Rock Hard vinyls on show. Sweetness! 4:40 PM

# Havng an entire series of stussy vinyls wld be a serious mindtrip! 4:42 PM

# Pink panthers in da house yo! 4:42 PM

# The entire nosferatu vinyl clan wld bring collectors on their knees. Like seriously. 4:44 PM

# 7pm to 9pm @ rebel club, the cannery, clarke quay. No joke. No b.s. - Come. 4:47 PM

# possibility there'll be toys made available online early next week! Stake out www.rebel.sg or TRE-blog once i get confirmation!

/// TWEET-ENDS ///


ORIGINAL-BLOG-POST: Has there been any questions (lingering or random) you've always / ever wanted to ask JAKUAN of 360 Toy Group? List them in the comments section or drop me a PM @ toysrevil [at] yahoo.com ... Fingers-crossed, TRE'll try to have them answered when Jakuan's Retrospective hits REBEL Boutique Club this fine Saturday! [WHAT] Remember to leave your names/nick so I can credit you properly, yeh?

Follow my twitter @ twitter.com/toysrevil for any updates of the event during set-up and afters. (FYI: I may not have access to the internet, so I may not be able to twitter-back, yeh? I am so low-tech, tis sad, I know...). heh.

[FYI: This post may disintegrate in 9 hours' time when I may not be able to access your comments :p]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK