Rainbow After The Rain

Can't remember when was the last time I saw a rainbow in Singapore skies. Or maybe rainbows are not all that memorable, and perhaps something we all (myself included) take for granted. And some even laugh and/or poo-poo at the notion, or even the mere mention of.

If you be the latter? Do not CLICK to read on.

Standing outside Liang Court's side exit, a few steps above the taxi stand and half an inch away from raindrops, I'd notice huddles of folks starring up at the skies, most (if not all) had either mobile-phones raised up, or digital shutters on the ready.

Thinking what would be at all interesting about a downcast sky with fading sunlight after an intense downpour mere hourly moments way - except for perhaps a UFO flittering by - when I myself went lemming and tilted my head up. I exhale. The cigarette smoke filled the air in front of me.

RAINBOW-SG-2

When the smoke cleared, a faint rainbow peeked thru and was seen up in the purplish-pink evening sky. A slim rainbow in a trio, or quartet of visible colors. Lips wrapped around the menthol stick gave in to a smile. A sense of calm enveloped me, even if but for a moment's breath.

RAINBOW-SG-1

Giving in to the urge, I whipped out my camera and snapped along like everyone else.

RAINBOW-SG-3
[yep, that's a stray raindrop]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK