Rock Hard (Brown Pants Edition) for Jakuan Retrospective @ Rebel

ROCKHARD-01

CLICK THRU for more peeps of ROCK HARD Brown Pants Edition of the Gotham Toy Series (by 360 Toy Group) that were given out to the first 50 folks who came for the JAKUAN x 360 Toy Group Retrospective @ REBEL Boutique Club on the night of March 22nd [TAGGED].


[FYI: All above images snapped in the "smoking room" @ REBEL]

JAKUAN-SIGN-TRE-1

One of the coolest cats I've met thus far, Jakuan gamely signed my box and I am a happy blogger (I jumped a makeshift queue that had formed - I am a bad man - sorry folks who were in-queue! :p). Should have asked for an autograph on the figure itself, but yes, I was preoccupied with snapping away! LOL

JAKUAN-SIGN-TRE-2

And as a sure sign of graciousness - upon receiving my namecard afters, he'd realized the gaps do not exist in the TOYSREVIL-moniker - where perhaps folks might not give two hoots after the fact. Tis but a name after all (but a name I treasure and protect, thanks) - but I personally appreciate the notion and kind attention. Respect for Jakuan, and I am teh humbled :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK