Vespbear custom-I.W.G. by Cris Rose for Humans Beware (Apr 10)

VESPBEAR-CRISROSE

The thing that I love most about Cris Rose's custom-"Titus" bear & scooter (from Rocketworld's I.W.G. / Insurgents Wilderness Gruppo) - completed for the HUMANS BEWARE group-custom show [tagged] beyond it's awesome visage, is that the bear is melded together with the vespa! I so do heart cyborg-fusions ... *le-sigh* ... CLICK THRU for more pics - and mind the static-electricity of this custom crackling thru the computer-monitor! LOL

VESPBEAR-CRISROSE-01
VESPBEAR-CRISROSE-02
VESPBEAR-CRISROSE-03
VESPBEAR-CRISROSE-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK