The Creature: GLO Edition by The Sucklord

GID-CREATURE

The SUCKLORD-says: "Speaking of the CREATURE, there's no way I'm gonna just walk away from such a bona fide hit if people are still down to pay for it. Sure the Classic color is sold out, but here is a new version in, what else? GLOW-IN-THE-FUCKING-DARK. Yeah, it looks cool. This is a 50 piece edition, a steal for $30. Comes in a bag."

[Order it now via the Suckstore] - and hell, yeah, it looks uber-cool, IMHO!

SUCKLORD-adds: "There is no carded version of this one. I am not counting this against the Final Eleven. I plan to do a handful of new colors of some of the older figures, none of which will count against the eleven. It will only count if it is a brand new figure never before made. Color variations, on the other hand, are just whatever I want to do without limits. That's how I'm livin."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK