Drawing Lord Morpheus (Sandman Sketches)

SANDMAN

Was attempting to update my long-dormant DeviantArt account (to a very limited degree of success, frankly speaking) when I'd come across a couple of my past sketches (circa 2005) of Lord Morpheus from the Neil Gaiman Sandman comics - which I'd thought to share with you folks here - not because I think they're awesome (in my own mind, I'm happy with them) but because tis been a while since i've sketched / doodled / drawn anything lately, and I want to start again ... in anticipation for a little something I've got planned down the line (and yes, I know 2005 is a long time ago ;p) ... more details when they become tangible, meanwhile, please do feel free to CLICK THRU TO VIEW :)

DREAM
6B pencil base inked with inkbrush ~ wif whatever came into my mind ... in the end,
Morpheus does look a bit like Marvel comic's "Nightmare" doesn't he? ... hhhmm ...

NIGHTMARE
Another image of Lord Morpheus - pencil on A4sized-brownpaper, then scanned
and digitally inverted in photoshop - shown below (Couldn't resist meself :p)
NIGHTMARE-INVERSE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK