I Lose Track Of My Mind Sometimes by We Kill You


Toronto-based artists We Kill You recently held their art show "I Lose Track Of My Mind Sometimes" [www] and have now listed online a mixed bag of artwork (on canvas and found objects) and toys (original resin creations and customs) for your procuring pleasures. CLICK on either of the images above to go to their respective sites :)

FYI: All prices are in CANADIAN dollars. Shipping is not included in the price and will be worked out depending on your location. To purchase anything please send an email to: info@wekillyou.net

(cheers for the headsup ADDEccentric)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK