Playmates Toys 12" Kirk & Spock Reviewed

Push comes to shove, I'd go for the Spock with iconic-cool "Live Long & Prosper" hand-sign. Kirk looks like a random crewmen-fodder waiting to be carried off into the cold darkness of space when a cursory explosion takes the corridor where said random crewman stood. But that's just me :)
LIVELONGANDPROSPER

Michael Crawford reviews 12" KIRK & SPOCK figures from Playmates Toys [blogged] and I'm still trying to get over them pulling Kirk's pants down to his ankles LOL ... altho I wonder how Mattel's Star Trek Barbies will rate against them ... heh.

[Source]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK