This shark, swallow your peg whole: SUCK-SHARK Suck Peg by The Sucklord

SUCKLORD-says: "Keeping the SUCKPEGS refreshed with a new Delux offering, The Suck Shark. This is obviously my tribute to JAWS, a yet-untapped Suckadelic Influence that needed some ironic attention. He is a little hand-sculpted Great White Shark (carcaridon carcarius ) He comes with a water base for him to terrorize. I know a lot of people are doing shark toys, why should I be any different? But how many of them come with their own little ocean? I would venture not many."
[CLICK THRU for behind-the-scenes making-of pics]
SUCK-SHARK

Limited to 40 pieces priced at US$45-per - available online @ the Suckstore. Sucklord-adds: "This was the hardest Suck Peg to make yet, due to the hand sculpting and brush painting, two things I don't usually do on my bootlegs. This is the first color version out of four. We will follow soon with the STAR SHARK, THE PSYCH SHARK, and The SHIT SHARK. All coming later this year. Look out."





Images via Sucklord-flickr
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK