TechCom 3: Walker's Unit Attacked By Skynet (from Resist Or Be Terminated)


I just wish the videos were ever slightly brighter. Yes I know tis a message travelled back in time, and yes, hence visual integrity would be lost as the result of the time-transference. But a bit of sparks and flares would do pretty nicely, doncha think? Yes, I am but an armchair-wannabe-critic trawling the net for TechCom-transmissions ... would this video be the last for "Walker's Unit"? Attacked by Skynet, I can only hope for a last-ditch transmission that attempts to relay the identity of the perpetrator, or judas? Would there still be ... Salvation?

Source: ResistOrBeTerminated
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK