Astro Boy Statues

ASTROBOY-SKELETON

Spotted on AstroboyWorld [via Scott Green] were this duo of Astro Boy sculpts / busts (whom I doubt are sanctioned products) which I thought were pretty cool (one man's scary statue is another man's wonderment ;p) - with the above un-earthed fossilized skeletal ASTRO BOY 1.0 and the cool iron-exploding ASTRO BOY 2.0 - which gave me such a Tetsuo-The-BodyHammer-vibe when I first laid my peepers on them. What do YOU think of them?

ASTROBOY-EXPLODE

According to the listed-specs, they stand 270mm tall (Width:100mm) with "Gypsum" indicated as material used. Items are currently on bid (linked above) with the artist / sculptor unnamed. CLICK THRU for more peeps :)

ASTROBOY-IRON
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK