Terminator Salvation Final Trailer & Moto-Terminators

"If We Stay The Course, We Are Dead! We Are All Dead!"

The (Final) Trailer for TERMINATOR: SALVATION has been released online [viewable in QT+HD on Apple/Trailers] which is essentially a 4-minuter-long summary of the film (as mentioned by SlashFilm) = which in turn is essential for folks who've only just caught on and wants to keep up to speed with what the heck's going on in T4 ... Hey, tis all cool by me, and I gets to see me some Moto-Terminators too! I like'em my Moto-Terminators! Vroom-VROOM!


[7-images total of Concept-art for Moto-Terminators via AICN / Kinopoisk]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK