Don Vito on Video: Hot Toys' Godfather in 1/6


Truth be told, the only express reason why I would ever consider getting a Hot Toys 1/6-scale Godfather: Don Vito Corleone [tagged] - would be for the the chair. As decent as the Marlon Brando headsculpt-likeness is (kudos to Kang In Ae) - tis all about the 1/6th-scaled furniture for me ... heh ... although the base and diorama setting is pretty tempting (who am I kidding? I can;t afford jack :/)

The figure shown above in video by AFTimes.com is the Sideshow Toys exclusive edition (on account of the "hat") ... I think the Don needs another shot of whiskey...

(One question: Is he wearing a fat-suit underneath the suit?)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK