Oh Baby! I'll trash all your dandelions tonight! Fools Paradise comic online

The previously teased Fools Paradise short comic is finally here and it's viewable online here! (and all along I thought it was a printed-comic :p). Do click bottom-of page to "flip" open and thru the Flash-comic.
DOUBLELINE-COMIC

Do note that you may have to go above a monitor screen-size of 1028x768 to enjoy the pages in full (which I'll reconfigure once my desktop is not too cluttered with blog-materials :p).

Fool's Paradise is a creation of Alan Ng of Double Line (formerly of the now-defunct Boredomsqueezer) and beyond the comicbook there is the upcoming product line with G999 starting with "Kids" from [=27:fool's] - which is limited to 99 x hand-painted pieces housed in a wooden box packaging inclusive of individual certificate - but more news on that when I get them :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK