Happy Fish by PEZ x Nukod

If you've not heard the expression "Happy Like Fish" - than tis not your 'fault' as it may well be a local / Singaporean-slang (the true meaning of which I will tell you in person if ever we meet) ... but coming from Barcelona-based street-artist Pez? Tis a wonderfully cheery vinylization of his by-now-iconic grinning fish character seen in most (if not all) of his work! Lurvin' the glitter in it's eyes :)

Produced by Nukod - HAPPY FISH stands 18cm tall (approx 7.1 inches) and is limited to 450 pcs @ €35.00 per - currently available to order online @ http://nukod.bigcartel.com. There will be 45 editions signed & numbered by PEZ to be listed at a later date (Date Undetermined). Meanwhile, CLICK THRU for more peeks at Happy Fishies!

PEZ-HAPPY-FISH-01
PEZ-HAPPY-FISH-02

PEZ-says: "I (have been) painting on the streets of Barcelona since 1999. Thanks to Nukod I made one of my dreams come true - to have my characte rmade into a Vinyl Toy! I'm really happy like my fish, jeje and I want to share this good vibrations with everybody!" [Edited-text]

PEZ-amsterdam-2006
PEZ-2006-Autombils-Mart
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK