KOOPUP custom Turtles by Jared Deal (available now)

Jared deal drops word of the launch of his new trio of Turtle customs (featuring David Horvath's 3.5" Turtles) dubbed: KOOPUPS!

Jared-said: "I customized the Horvath Turtle for this round. I've seen quite a few Bossy Bear customs, but hadn't seen anyones take on the turtle yet, so I wanted to be the 1st. So I punked these guys out & made them little Koopa Troopers complete with spikes, horns, and mowhawk. As you can see I used the mouth for the brow & the teeth for the facial features."

Each KOOPUP #'s 1UP-3UP are priced at US$100. and come complete with custom warp pipe tube packaging - currently available online via jareddeal.bigcartel.com/ :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK