Preview of More Custom Vimobots for San Diego Comic Con 2009

VIMOBOT-SDCC-PREVIEW2

In addition to my previously posted previews of custom-VIMOBOTS for the the upcoming San Diego Comic Con - as presented by Mimoco and curated by Drilone - CLICK THRU for a few more customs (as seen+pilfered from the custom-Vimobot flickr-pool). More previews as and when I get/find them!

FYI: Vimobots will be on sale at Mimoco's booth 1st come 1st serve. Also Raffles will be held Everyday to win custom Vimobots from the artists.

VIMOBOTS-KATB

Kat Brunnegraff made 3 Night Walker customs (two to be sold, one to be raffled off). From L-R: Mercury, Neptune and Pluto (my fav - looks like the "youngest" in the group and most likely picked upon by the rest :p). Splendid characterization of a similar form and concept, methinks!

STORY: When Night Walkers walk across the sky they bring the night for everyone to enjoy. Their eyes are the moon and they watch over us all.

VIMOBOTS-DLUX

Dan Orosco aka D-Lux spots a total of five cycloptic customs best described (humbly by me) as "Cosmic Psychedelia" - tripping the Acid Milky Way and surfing the color spectrum = *Sweet-Lazer-Beams+Moon-Beams*

VIMOBOT-BRIANC-1

A trio of masked Killer Cactus (or is that "Cacti"?) by Brian Colin - featuring Magic Sculpt, Acrylic, and even old paint brush hairs on one (far-right, my fav) ... sadly (for me), it's mangled teeth reminds me of my own .. heh

VIMOBOT-BRIANC-2

VIMOBOTS-PAULKAIJU

Paul Kaiju manifests your nightmares unto his quartet of VIMOBOT Horror show customs (**and I meant that as the most awesomest of ways!**) .. C'mon, go pinch teh wittle demon-baby's cheeks - I DARE YA! muahahahaha

FYI: They look like they could be in a cartoon / anime, ala Spooky Kitaro, IMHO! And they'd be fab for a production Halloween release, no? :)

VIMOBOTS-DRILS

YOU SEE? I TOLD YOU! I told you Alex Dril aka Drilone was amassing an arsenal of weapons-of-toy-destruction! From the first single Vimobot-custom posted here - the squadron now numbers 5! (Air attack and Ground support?). Mount-UP!

FYI: Alex is curating the Vimobot-custom show at SDCC - so he knows where your toys are = Beware thee meek toys, BEWAAaaaaAAAARE!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK