SDCC-Spy-Snaps: The Green Hornet's Black Beauty

This suped-up Black Beauty (aka The Green Hornet's car) is teh awesomeness.

Now I don't really care about the on-off-movie adaptation. Or whomever is playing musical-actor-chairs (if it gets made, it gets made). And I don't really want to own nor drive the real vehicle myself - I just want a toy-version of it - preferably MUST be in 1/6th-scale! ... Like, srsly... ... then can go pretty perfect with ENTERBAY's Bruce Lee KATO!

Snapped by Jeff Pidgeon @ SDCC 2009.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK