SDCC-Spy-Snaps: Hasbro G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra & Star Wars

HORVATH-SPY-PICS

CLICK THRU for spy-snaps of Hasbro's G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra playset and toy-figures, and Star Wars - taken during the set-up night of San Diego Comi-Con.

GIJOE-SDCC-SNEAK-01

David Horvath of UglyDolls is a fan of G.I.Joe toys - or so it seems from the collection of current G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra figures he has been amassing (check out his blog or flickr ;p). And so David has a UglyDoll Booth at SDCC and so as they were setting up, David snapped some spy-pics of G.I.Joe toys and a Hasbro Star Wars shelf. David Horvath rawks!

GIJOE-SDCC-SNEAK-02
[Well, "spy-snaps" are supposed to be blurred, innit? heh]
STARWARS-HASBRO-SDCC

Do note that images have been cropped from original-snaps [via] and have been brightened by myself ;p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK