"Chicken-Scratchings" by TRE @ STGCC 2009

Did a surprising number of sketches today (anything more than "1" is "surprising" to me lah, okay? ;p), for a quick succession of folks, ranging from a trio of tweens engaged in a "signing competition" (lemme know who's the winner!), a visiting attendee with an awesome accordian-styled fold-out sketchbook, to a gracious fellow exhibitor.

Tis a strange sensation, being asked to sketch or autograph, with the first thing me telling folks is that I am NOT an "artist", but is instead a "toy blogger" (don't wanna ruin anyone's pages unnecessarily, ya know? LOL) - but everyone has been uber gracious with their responses, I can but only try me best not to disappoint with me chicken-scratchings *scritch-scratch*

I still owe two more sketches for folks, so I reckon I'll start my last day at the STGCC off by attempting to draw instead ... But do feel free do pop by Booth C16 between 11am to 12noon where I'll be peddling TRE-Exclusive YOKA - then I'm off to enjoy the Con for myself - finally! W00T!

Note-To-Self: Think of some decent and presentable drawings to do (and practice) before folks catch you unawares and you're left struggling pretending to be "artistic" ;P

Disclaimer: The above image is actually of ANTZ sketching on Maryka's book (during his signing session on Saturday) ... my doodle is right below in the pic, chopped in half lah ... *shy* :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK