Kidrobot "Crashes" STGCC 2009! (Video Coverage)


Above-video: Walk Of Fame guest Joe Ledbetter introduces what he had in store for STGCC. CLICK THRU for more STGCC-videos from Kidrobot - including Booth Crashes with David Horvath, DEVILROBOTS, Camilla D'Errico, Dhanny Sanjaya, 84 Cube and Firdaus from Play Imaginative .. and yes, even one of me peddling my toy LOL (All courtesy of the awesome Baroness herself!)

One of the more memorable incidents at the Con was when Darren (Play Imaginative) introduced me to Joe and Nicole (The Baroness!) earlier on during set-up day - prior to that, I had accidentally cut one of my fingers (sliced the skin off actually :p) setting-up the booth, and had no band-aid / plaster on me. Imagine trying to unravel a wad of tissue bound by sticky-tape as I reached out my hand to shake both Joe's and Nicole's!

(Image shown here is the one I added-on after the handshakes - but looks exactly like the one before it LOL)


David Horvath of UglyDolls pumps up the plush - hope you had a fab time, David! And mucho-thanks for the generosity and kindness! [*MINE*]


KR crashes DEVILROBOTS' booth as they demolish their panel backdrop and sell them off piece by piece (Have never met the DVRB-dudes tho, and doubt if they wanna meet me back LOL ... oh well). Didn't have a chance to grab their toys tho - pity :(


Camilla D'Errico was (very literally) my "neighbor" @ STGCC and yet I couldn't visit her as often! (Set-up day was the only time *sobs*). I am gutted I didn't score me Tanpopo, and a KURO & Specter KURO plushie! One of the more downer-aspects of this year's Con for me was not being able to chat with you more, seriously :(


Firdaus from Play Imaginative represents!


Ye Gawds but this is embarrassing ... aiyoh so shy neh ....


Folks along Artist Alley were not spared too!


Kidrobot booth crashes Dhanny Sanjaya (dude! I never did see those plushies! URGH!)


KR booth crashes 84Cube (who were sharing a booth-space with Thunderpanda!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK