Mind Your Mechtorians: custom by RustedHalo

MYM-RUSTEDHALO-01

CLICK THRU to have a closer look at Danny Bushey aka rustedhalo's custom submission for the TOYSREVIL x MINDstyle MIND YOUR MECHTORIANS Custom Toy Contest - featuring Romuald Lepodd [Peep Teimaru's first submission].

FYI: Contest submissions have now closed. Thank you for your participation and support! CLICK to see other custom-submissions!

MYM-RUSTEDHALO-02

CUSTOMIZER: Danny Bushey aka rustedhalo [Blog / MySpace / flickr]
DANNY-SAYS: With this one I went with a more traditional Steampunk style. This is how I picture Stephan Le Podd to be. I used 3 different tones of copper with some silver accents. I even put a hint of a Patina/Verdigris finish to it. I actually made this custom before hearing about the contest. I'm a huge Doktor A fan and plan to customize more of the Mechtorian figures in the future.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK