Jake & Caleb Clown Bros custom-Dunnys by Jon-Paul Kaiser

Unlike some folks I know, I do not fear clowns - not having much contact (nor impression) of them since a young'un, there would be nothing to fear, innit? Well, the closest ever would be McDee's Ronald (fear of getting my fries soggy, perhaps) or even Spawn's Clown (aka Violator) ... but I digress :p

UK artist Jon-Paul Kaiser's custom-Dunnys - on the other hand - gives me the chills, in a good way of coz! JAKE & CALEB - The CLOWN BROS were done for Apeboy (a UK resident and collector of evil clown customs). Jon-Paul-adds: "Hopefully these guys come across as being pretty sinister themselves." - CLICK THRU for more pics!

The red color accent is a super-swell contrast with JPK's stark black&white style, methinks! Now all he needs is a balloon - now, balloons are scary! LOL

JAKE-CALEB-CLOWNS-02
JAKE-CALEB-CLOWNS-03
JAKE-CALEB-CLOWNS-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK