Lil' Lucha Dentadura by Troy Stith for Dragon*Con (@ Rivet Gallery Booth #3)

Rivet Gallery will be having a booth at the upcoming Sept 4th Dragon*Con (Booth #3 of the Hyatt Grand Hall East-Comic and Pop Arts Alley) and Troy Stith has custom his own Lil' Luchas resin-creation into a trio of steampunked-out DENTADURAS!

Troy-mentions: "The story behind these customs is that Laura at Rivet Gallery (my local toy/art gallery one stop) had invited me to do custom Lil' Luchas for the Steampunk theme at Dragon Con this year, which I happily agreed to.

I decided to use the con as a springboard for the launch of the Lil' Lucha "Dentadura" DIYs I'll be releasing later this month. I poured a small batch of the lil' guys and got to work. I ended up with three custom "Dentaduras" that will be at the Rivet Gallery booth at Dragon Con. Each custom comes with their own color coordinated wooden box and will be priced for US$40 a piece."


CLICK THRU for a closer-look at the customs :)


[13 x images of Troy Stith's custom Lil' Luchas DENTADURA]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK