Action Dude by Elphonso Lam

PRESS: Elphonso Lam, ABC Express and Vans have collaborated to produce this unique limited edition vinyl figure based on Dogtown skate star Tony Alva. Complete with Vans sneakers, 70s skateboard and old school sneaker box packaging. Fully flocked and hairy!

Rotocast vinyl, 8 inches tall. Illustrated card box packaging. Limited to 350 pieces. Produced by ABC Express & Vans.

StrangeCo currently has 1 single figure available online here for US$69.99! Wow ~ don't think I've seen this one before tho! If I had me sum $$$ I'd grab it in a heartbeat LOL ~ Go grab it NOW!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK