TRE-TUES-TEES: The Yellow Dino ~ 2009 Collection

THE-YELLOW-DINO-TEES

From Bandung, Indonesia comes The Yellow Dino ~ the persona of street artist and designer Yudi Andhika (of ModeFour) and he has just released a 2009 collection of 4 designer tees bearing his creation "The Yellow Dino" (water based ink screen-printed on premium soft cotton). Heck, I got me a Purple Logo-tee myself ~ and I lurves it! CLICK THRU for a closer look at the tees :)

Email enquires direct to info@theyellowdino.com or hit up his online contact page here. And do check out the tee-measurements here (Worldwide shipping available).

PURPLE-DINO
[I'll have you know, a chubby chinese guy like me wears size XL :p]





The Yellow Dino tees are also available in shops at:
333_3323
Lou Belle
Jl.Dr.Setiabudhi 56, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.

The Other Culture
FX Lifestyle 6th Floor, Jl.Jend.Sudirman Pintu Satu Senayan,
Jakarta, West Java, Indonesia.

Source: Product images and info via Yudi's deviantArt
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK