Anime Festival Asia 2009: Main Stage Schedule

The Anime Festival Asia 2009 [tagged] Schedule for the Main Stage is out! [full-sized image here]

What intrigues me is the 10am-11am "Anime Screening" on both Nov 21st and 22nd (wondering what's being screened) and Danny Choo's "Special Appearance" between 3:30pm-4:15pm ~ Storm Trooper group-dance perhaps? [details / featured]

And for photogs and cosplay-enthusiasts, get ready your cams and eyeballs for the Regional Cosplay Championships [details] lasting from 1pm to 2:30pm on Saturday.

Folks gearing up for the I LOVE ANISONG concert [details] are to note the entrance begins at 6pm with concert starting at 6:30pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Check out the "Survival Guide" video I posted here just :)

The official AFA09 Event Guide will also be distributed during the event day itself ~ featuring more event details within. TRE will attempt to be on-site for Saturday with "live"-twittering and photo-coverage on the blog later at night (seeing how my track record has been of late hurhur). And no, I will not be wearing my Sailor Moon outfit ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK