Creating The World Of Fantastic Mr Fox

FANTASTIC-MR-FOX-05

Given my personal penchant for miniature dioramas and for hand-made stop-motion animated-goodness, it's no small wonder why I am pretty jazzed about Wes Anderson's FANTASTIC MR FOX [tagged / trailers blogged] and of coz it helps I heart Anderson's films (shown above is actor Bill Murray posing with one of the street-sets!) ~ CLICK THRU for a trio of behind-the-scene featurettes on the creation of Mr Fox and his world, including production stills ... and perhaps one fine day I too will make my dreams come true ;p

Featurette: WHO AM I?

FANTASTIC-MR-FOX-03

Featurette: CREATING MR FOX'S WORLD

FANTASTIC-MR-FOX-06

Featurette: CAPTURING MR FOX'S WORLD

FYI: The miniature sets were made and filmed in East London. The Guardian has youtubed a behind-the-scenes look here ... meanwhile here's a "bonus" short video below; featuring the song Let Her Dance by The Bobby Fuller Four from the FANTASTIC MR. FOX Soundtrack:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK