tokidoki X Karl Lagarfeld EU on-line release November 15th

I remember having this conversation with Marine & Helmi (MyTummyToys), and Manuel (CikCuk) on my last night in Bandung recently, about what "exciting new that were released in 2009", and that I had remarked about Tokidoki's KARL LAGERFELD toy figure being one of my favs, primarily because it does not look too much like a "traditional Tokidoki-toy", in so much as the cutesy-character creations that covers the skin of the toy. I still stick by that remark.

Now that Limited Edition tokidoki Karl Lagerfeld 10 inch tall collectible figure is currently available for orders online via Tokidoki.it ~ priced at US$190 per with 1000 numbered pieces produced. (Figure comes with Certificate of Authenticity).
TOKIDOKI-KARL

Image Source: Tokidoki-blog
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK