TOYSREVIL @ Anime Festival Asia 2009, Suntec City Convention Halls 403-404 (Nov 21-22)

The Anime Festival Asia 2009 [www / covered] is in it's second year running, and promises to be bigger and better than 2008, and my own personal expectations are no doubt raised a coupla notches, especially with regards to toys, being absolutely surprised by last year's goodness on display! So will 2009 measure up?

Toy-related activities and displays to look out for include Danny Choo x Good Smile Company's Tokyo Figure Show, as well as Bandai's Gundam-fueled festivities, including a time tunnel of the various animated Gundam series (featuring artefacts from past and present), and the Bandai World Gundam Competition, as well as entrants for the Bandai Action Kits Universal Cup Competition.

Hardly "urban vinyl-based", but the joy of toys transcends genres, especially here on TRE! I will be on-site on Saturday (and perhaps even Sunday) and will attempt to Twitter "LIVE" from Suntec City Convention Halls 403-404 ~ so make sure to follow me via my stream @ http://twitter.com/toysrevil (or refer to my embedded stream blog menu-right).

Blog-coverage will continue later in the day, when I get back from the anime-battlefield (I wish I had a laptop, but no I am a sad penniless toy-blogger). Do not be expecting much Cosplay-images too, becoz folks do not stop and pose for my "dinosaur-age-camera" (I'll be happy if they don't laugh in my face ~ *camera-envy* heh) ... Meanwhile, come over and say *HI* if you're at AFA09, yeh? *Enjoy*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK