Yoka O-No by HeebieGB for DesignerCon (Nov 21)


Toy-Journalist turned Toy-Customizer; Jeremy Brautman has this to say about the conceptual-origin of HeebieGB's custom-Yoka for this Saturday's Custom Yoka Show [tagged]: "When I first got the blank Yoka from DKE, it arrived and sat on my desk next to an O-No Sushi by Andrew Bell. It took about 2 seconds for my mind to make the mash-up." ~ And together with his wife, Greta, they've created YOKA O-NO!

CLICK THRU for more snaps, and do consider a "takeaway-order" when you see it on display at DesignerCon @ the Pasadena Convention Center this November 21st!


Jeremy humbly-adds: "I have zero artistic skills. Even my stick figures look like they should be riding the shortbus. But Greta, my wife, is a costume designer and knows her way around Fimo and acrylic. So we decided to start casually doing custom toys together under the moniker HeebieGB. (More wordplay: my 'ethnicity' and her initials.). We may do more toys in the future, but it's very unofficial." ~ make it official, Jeremy!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK