Clash Of The Titans New Poster Images


Truth be told, I'm not exactly as stoked about the new CLASH OF THE TITANS movie as others might be ~ then suddenly I remembered a 1/6th-custom of Archilles (from Troy) circa 2007, and reckon there might still be sum kitbash-potential in Perseus (played by Sam Worthington), yeh? (Sorry folks, my value-system may be confounding sometimes, but it works for me lol). CLICK THRU for more pics to add to the new poster-images posted above via Yahoo!Movies (along with the teaser trailer).




Source: Cleolinda's Tweet

Teaser Trailer:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK