Ru-To Custom-Mini Munny by Troy Stith (Dec 18-release)


Troy Stith continues his fooliage-odyssey "Munnsai"-series with RU-TO; a custom 8 inch Mini-Munny scheduled for a release this Friday, December 18th at 4:00pm (EST) for US$150 (plus s&h).
CLICK THRU for more snaps!


Troy-adds: "it's a custom mini Munny that was actually a lot more work than the original 8" Munny. Yes, that is a real rock underneath Ru-To's roots (which are sculpted from sculpey). The idea was derived from the bonsai technique "root over rock", when I saw the technique I knew I had to do it. Keeping with different color variations I chose to go with a golden orange this time around."

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK