Son Of Ar: Jamungo BUD by Kenn Munk

Show below is a comparison of the design submitted and the finished "Son Of Ar" figure:
SON-OF-AR-KENN-MUNK

Kenn Munk mentions on his flickr about his Son of Ar design for Jamungo's BUD Series 3: "My design was based on some overprinting (The flame on the "head" was meant to be white seen from one side and black from the other) but this seems not to have made it. Also, the print on the body had some white in it in the original design.

It strikes my how different this design is to the others in the series, less character based. What I wanted to do for this one was to create a pictogram - this will work best seen directly from the front, I wish I had twisted it and made it anamorph like in my The See exhibition, but this was designed back in 2007 when The See wasn't even a tickle in my pants. The quality looks quite good on this one."


You can now also purchase Son of Ar direct from Kenn via his online shop for £10.00 ~ which includes postage and a 1" flame button (choose either white or black flame).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK