Namaskara by Troy Stith (for Dragatomi)

Introducing Namaskara; a custom Cat Kid and the 2nd and final collabo-custom Troy Stith is doing with Dragatomi (first being Barkley). Note: As of this post, date of release is yet to be announced.

Troy-adds: "My inspiration for this one revolved around the Namaskara Mudra that the cat is doing. Keeping with the welcoming (which the namaskara mudra represents) good luck theme that the cat is known for, I surrounded it with red to welcome Good Luck to anyone's home it lands in. I really liked the Cat Kid toy so I didn't want to add or subtract anything to the toy. Rather I wanted to enshrine it's meaning and looks. Unlike Barkley, this custom will be going out to Dragatomi to live until it sells."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK