Of Creepsicles, Ice Clowns & Evil Ice Cream Polystones

Now, I enjoy a good iced-lolly-lick once in a while (okay, fine: "anytime, everytime") but I would have to think twice about even attempting to lick this crew! Ah, but I wouldn't mind having them on display on my shelf! (Or your freezer, whatever floats your icicles). From Evil Cream comes this trio of polystone sculpts, each with a SRP of US$20 and are currently distributed by DKE Toys:
EVIL-CREAM-POLYSTONES

(LEFT) Creepsicles Polystone Figure stands approx 6" tall
(These popsicles are joined at the hip. Two brains are better than one!)
(CENTER) Ice Clown Polystone Figure is melting...YOUR HEART! (5" tall)
(RIGHT) Evil Icecream Polystone Figure stands approx 5" tall
(Evil Icecream is a thrown-out, melted creamsicle with a bad temper. What are you looking at?)

But hey, if you wanna go lick polystone, be my guest! I ain't gonna be judging you :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK