Custom-Jibibuts by 64Colors for We Heart Wood @ Munky King (April 8)

CLICK THRU to closer-peeps at custom-Jibibuts by 64Colors for the upcoming WE HEART WOOD group custom show @ Munky King opening April 8th [event-blogged / tagged].

It is with zero exaggeration when I state that I am constantly surprised by the works and imagery of 64Colors, and although it is with a slight tinge of exaggeration when I say I wanna bite into them apple and pear "sqare produce", I'm sure you know perfectly what I mean :)


[Above: Buzzin' with sweetness be the custom-Jibibut above / Below: Say hello to Fugi Jibibut!]


[Above: Both Red Apple & Green Pear are adorable Square Produce Jibibuts /
Below: Labels designed especially for the figures! These need to be production pieces, IMHO]

[Images via 64Colors' flickr]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK