Custom-Sketchbot: Space Junk Mondo by Osiris Orion

"Space Junk Mondo wanders the galaxy eating anything that comes into his path. with his squid like tentacles and lobster like claws he swims through space like earth creatures do in the ocean. He has 2 functions in life; Eat and Destroy!!!"
Space-Junk-Mondo-01

"Space Junk Mondo" is the creation of Robert Ingellis aka Osiris Orion and is a custom-Sketchbot (originally designed by Steve Talkowski) completed for the upcoming "Sketchbot Custom Show" @ myplasticheart NYC come March 26th [event-blogged / tagged]! CLICK THRU for closer-peeps at Space Junk Mondo and more words in a quickie Q&A with Rob!

Space-Junk-Mondo-02

TOYSREVIL: Awesome visage, Robert! It really popped out at me when I first saw it online! What inspired you for the final design of your sketchbot?

OSIRIS ORION: When I initially sculpted the Sketcbot custom my plan was to do a monster in a robot suit theme. I wasn't happy with the initial outcome, but I decided to keep the face and build up on it. As I was sculpting the rest of the custom it just made sense to make a huge hulking bio-mechanical creature. I decided to give him tentacles for legs because it just made the figure more terrifying being supported by organic limbs than robot legs.

TOYSREVIL: Hawtness! How long did it take to complete the custom?

OSIRIS ORION: Sculpting took about 2 weeks due to changing the sculpt 1/2 way through and the paint work took 2 days.

Space-Junk-Mondo-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK