I Like To Eat by Motorbot @ Dragatomi (March 13)

Motorbot will be serving up a visual-buffet of custom-labbits at his upcoming "I Like To Eat" solo show @ Dragatomi, wth an opening reception on Saturday March 13th (soup's up from 7pm) and runs thru April 3rd 2010.

Dragatomi-blogged: "This is an all Labbit show, but these aren't your regular everyday labbits, these all have been customized to to look like FOOD! How awesome is that?!? There will be many pieces showcased in this exhibit. There will be 10" Labbits, 5" Labbits and lots of 1.5" labbits."

I've always drooled over Kevin's food-toy-customs, and this'll be a swell showcase to come, I'm sure! And while I do not have any preview-peeks for you folks (in this post), you can CLICK THRU for slideshowed-peeps at Motorbot's previous food-themed customs (via his flickr).


[18 x images in slideshow above / CLICK for full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK