Event-Coverage: AUTOCARTOON by Gertjan Zuilhof @ Blackhole212, Singapore (April 25)

By pure happenstance I found myself at Blackhole212 (212 Syed Alwi Road) one fine sunday evening April 25th (courtesy of visiting German friends) and had the opportunity to witness the visage of viscerally-penned cartoons by Gertjan Zuilhof, in a one-day exhibition dubbed "AUTOCARTOON".
AUTOCARTOON

Heightened with the ear-drum nullifying soundscape from folks including Fando & Lis, Zai Kuning, Jeremy Hiah, & Pazahora, the "100 drawings" displayed on the black box wall space seemed to stare back at us with silent intensity (or so I felt anyways). What was exceptional about said happenstance, was that folks attending the event could walk away with one single drawing of their own choosing; free. (Alas I had not the courage to ask for one, feeling somewhat a imposing stranger if I did, to my lamentful regret now, as I type this...). CLICK THRU for some snaps of the event.

- Gertjan Zuilhof is a film-curator/programmer by profession [Bio on IMDb / Facebook]
- Blackhole212 on Facebook + Blog

BLACKBOX-SPACE@BLACKHOLE212:





AUTOCARTOON-WALL:

[5 x images in slideshow above / CLICK to view full-screen]

SELECT-ART-FEATURE:







EVENT-ADS:
AUTOCARTOON-AD-01
AUTOCARTOON-AD-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK