The Fabric of Football: Football x Fashion by NIKE

NIKE will be having its Spring/Summer 2010 Media Launch on the morning of April 13th at Wisma Atria, Orchard Road ~ featuring a football-inspired collection from NIKE Sportswear (available in-store from April to July 2010), launched to coincide with the World Cup Season.

If all goes well (aka "if I can drag my sleepy-bum outta bed"), I'll come back with snaps to share. Much thanks to sistah Pat Law at GOODSTUPH for the consideration and hook-up!

Peep the bespoke tag posted here organized by the awesome GOODSTUPH (and just so y'all know, I chose the number "69" because tis my year of birth, not purely becoz I is a cheeky-sod, yeh? ... *cough*)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK