Toy-Teaser: Unpainted Bone Vinyl Test Shots of Toy Punk & Mad Battle Man by Reckless Toys


CLICK THRU for a closer-look at Unpainted Bone Vinyl Test Shots of Mike Sutfin's MAD BATTLE MAN and Toypunk's TOY PUNK ~ both produced by Reckless Toys. As well follow the guys on twitter.com/RecklessToys to get the latest headsup on their products ~ that's how I found out about these two test shots, innit? Heh.

TOY-PUNK-BONE

I don't know about you folks, but the above TOY PUNK is starting to really grow on me ~ enjoying the sheer simplicity of form and design (credit goes to design by Mike Giant, and sculpting by Bigshot Toyworks) in creating this bird-flippin' punk-rocker. As much as I have drooled over the Clear Vinyl version, I can't wait to see this duder in color (crossing my fingers not in gaudy candy-drop colors, IMHO)

The philistine in me reckons the chains on MAD BATTLE MAN would be pretty cool if it they actually we detached chains (a result of me kitbashing my 1/6th-scaled man-dollies for far too many years, I suspect) ~ but heck, if the detailing is as crisp as the test shot here, including subsequent paint apps? *Sweetness*, indeed! Meanwhile, CLICK to view my earlier-post of MadBattleMan (ignorantly, I had thought it was one single-word istead of three) ~ circa SDCC 2009!

MAD-BATTLEMAN-BONE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK