Toy-Release: Wajue de Ruchong (Digger of the Worm) by Brian Colin (May 21-drop)

Wajue-de-Ruchong-1

"Wajue de Ruchong" (or "Digger of the Worm") is Brian Colin's first color version of a mini figure he self-produced ~ with this specific colorway dubbed; "First Born". Limited to only 10 pcs and priced at US$30 per, the 3.5 inch tall "First Born" will be made available for sale online via http://briancolinart.com/store/ on May 21st @ 3pm (EST).

[CLICK THRU for more images and words from Brian]

Wajue-de-Ruchong-2

Brian-blogged: "Wajue de Ruchong or Digger of the Worm was originally a 10″ custom Yoka that I created. I liked the creature so much I thought I would take a go at making a smaller piece that I could produce in batches. I sculpted the first version, then made a mold out of a silicone mold-making material. From that I used a 2 part plastic/resin to pour my first batch of 10. This first color-way I am calling “First Born” and is limited to only 10 pieces. Due to the nature of the hand pour, these are not perfect…. they do not look like they were mass produced and some are a little rough around the edges. These will be available for sale in my online store May 21 at 3pm (est) for $30. If they do well, I may do some other color variations depending on how well the mold holds up."

Source: Images and text via www.briancolinart.com.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK