Zat by Cord Viper @ Lulubell Toy Bodega


LULUBELL-PRESS: Cord Viper debuted their latest sculpt at SuperFest, Zat, and dropped a killer new colorway of Zavelle. In stock now, limited quantities of both, plus a few past colorways, all of which are SOLD OUT through Cord Viper. Snag 'em while you can. 4.5 inches tall, articulated in the arms & waist.

Order here and CLICK THRU for more snaps.



TRE-SAYS: Yes, I am aware it may look like a "Klans"-man but I cannot be certain it is and I doubt that was the intention in the first place, but then again I know not for fact. And if you do not know what I am referring to, then perhaps that is just as well, as these are toys we're looking at anyways, innit? IMHO, of course.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK