Custom-Release: Sketchup 8 Inch Dunnys by SketOne (July 2-drop)

SKETCHUP-DUNNY-SKETONE

I've always been a "Ketchup"-man, in an island state where folks clamor for chili-sauce, and where some folk trumpet their validity of being a "True Singaporean" simply because they can take copious amounts of spiciness. Me? I heart my ketchup. And while I hardly think I can squeeze any actual red condimentary fluids out of this custom-piece, it looks awesome-cool nevertheless.

Sket-One readies to release 20 x custom 8-incher SKETCHUP Dunnys come July 2nd via his online shop. Priced at US$550 per Dunny, the figure includes custom-labels and apparently a functioning bottle cap. (Don't go putting IN really ketchup you fool, jus sayin')

Source: KRonikle
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK